• To help HVDV fulfil its function in helping victims of domestic violence to become survivors to help raise funds and
come up with fun ways to achieve this. To set up stalls at events or bag pack. To come up with new ventures and
sometimes to arrange an event yourselves.
• To perform your volunteering role to the best of your ability;
• To follow the organisation’s procedures and standards, including health and safety and equal opportunities, in relation to its staff, volunteers and clients;
• To provide referees as agreed who may be contacted, and to agree to an Enhanced Data barring service check being carried out where necessary.
• To maintain the confidential information of the organisation and of its clients;
• To meet the time commitments and standards which have been mutually agreed to and to give reasonable notice so other arrangements can be made when this is not possible;
• To be very friendly and polite, honesty is a must as we are raising funds to help to empower victims and put them on the path to becoming a survivor.
• To promote HVDV to members of the public and be aware of the work that we do and our mission.